Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Lady Jan's smallest garden

Gnome couple Posted by Hello
This is my smallest garden. The weather here has been so nice lately, that I finally got to clear out my smallest garden. This one is in front of my porch, and I usually plant short plants here like pansy's, and dwarf snap dragons, and this time I planted baby tears. I hope they do well, as I usually don't have any luck with this sort of mossy plant. I have an advantage this time, as I planted the baby tears early, and already have a drip irrigation already in place.
See my little Gnome couple? They are all cozied-up on their little bench, and are listening to the fairy with her daughter playing the fairy harp for them.
I think they look sweet, do you think they know that it's almost valentines day?

No comments: