The above photo is of my daughter who posed for me.
It's allergy season and with all the time I've spend on the computer, I've got a headache.
Here's somethings that I do to relieves it.
1. Take a pain pill. I know, I know, you've thought of it. But sometimes people try to tough it out and get irritable because they don't feel good.
However, if you're against pain pills then read the following.
2. Floss your teeth. Sounds weird but it relieves some of the pressure.
3. Wash your hair. It's basically a scalp massage and does wonders to make me feel better.
4. Or, hey, have someone massage your scalp for you.
5. Drink dark tea. Studies show that caffeine does relieves a headache.
6. Drink coffee. Ditto with the caffeine.
7. Drink a soda that has caffeine.
8. Take a nap. Some times a headache is the body telling you to slow down.
9. Get off the computer and rest your eyes. Sometimes a headache is caused my eye strain.
10. Take an allergy pill. Maybe the headache is sinus pressure.
11. Apply pressure to your pressure points.
12. Get an adjustment. Sometimes a headache is an indications that your spin is misaligned. Getting an adjustment can relieve a headache.
13. Have a massage. Get your SO and some oil. Releasing tension can relieve a headache and can be a lot of fun too. :)