Monday, July 16, 2012

Our little dog got her spade surgery


This is Snaps, the little dog my daughter brought home. She's a stray or was.
We've had her for around four months now and she went into heat. 
We live out in the country and I was worried some big dog would get to her and she couldn't have the babies (something that happened to my dog when I was still living at home).
We just got her spaded at the Hope Animal Foundation in Fresno.
They charged less than half of what one of vets in our home town would charge.

We dropped Snaps off, then my daughter and I spend the day in Fresno. We got breakfast, went to Barns and Nobles, picked up her BF and had lunch. Then daughter dropped me off at B&N, so she could go down the road to washed the car, and I used the free wifi to download a few things. 

At four o'clock, it was time to pick up the dog.

In the photo above, Snaps is wearing the cone of shame, because she started to lick her incision which is a no-no.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, see the rules www.suzannepurvis.blogspot.com

Lee said...

What a little cutie...and a lucky little cutie at that to have found a loving home. :)

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Lee,

Thank you. My daughter found her running around in a cemetery and brought her home.

She's a sweet little dog.

Janice~