Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Lady Jan is a baby boomer!

I didn't write this my sister sent it to me via e-mail, but I thought it applied to all us baby boomers.....Can you say parody?

It was fun being a baby boomer...Until now!
Some of the artist of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate us aging baby boomers.

They include:

Herman's Hermits - Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely walker.
The Bee Gees - How can you mend a broken hip!
Bobby Darin - Splish, splash, I was havin' a flash!
Ringo Starr - I get by with a little help from depends.
Roberta Flack - The first time I ever forgot your face.
Johnny Nash - I can't see clearly now!
Paul Simon - Fifty ways to loose your liver.
Commodores - Once, twice, three times to the bathroom.
Marvin Gaye - I heard it through the grapenuts.
Procol Harem - A whiter shade of hair.
Leo Sayer - You make me feel like napping.
The Temptations - Papa's got a kidney stone.
Abba - Denture Queen
Tony Orlando - Knock 3 times on the ceiling, if you hear me fall.
Helen Reddy - I am woman, hear me snore.
Leslie Gore - It's my procedure, and I'll cry if I want to!

No comments: