Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lady Jan's daughter's eighth grade trip

Well. . . .she's off!

I got my daughter Sarah up at 5:30 this morning, so she could get dressed, eat some breakfast, and check over her bags one more time, before I dropped her off at the school a little after 6:30. The bus to take her for the eighth grade trip
(I mentioned earlier) is a charter bus, and would be leaving at 7:00 sharp! So she had to absolutley, possitivley, had to be there well before 7:00.

And she was too!

My daughter will be going to
Disneyland! And also she'll be seeing the La Brea tar pits and eating at Medieval times restaurant and show, and she'll also be staying one night in a hotel. And she'll be home in the wee early hours of Thursday morning.

I wasn't intirely childless today as my
YGF came over and helped me in my garden again. At this rate we should be finished in about a month, as it is real slow work.

4 comments:

Granny said...

I hope she has a wonderful time.

Janice Seagraves said...

Thank you Ann, me too!

megz_mum said...

Wow that sounds like a wonderful trip! I am sure it will become a very treasured memory.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Megz_mum,

She's back, and she said she had a so-so time unfortunately.

But thank you anyway for the good wishes.

Lady Jan~