Monday, January 24, 2005

Lady Jan's daughter has the flu.

Well, my daughter has the stomach flu now! First it was my husband, then as soon as he was well, then I had it. My Daughter was the last one, and it took her almost a full five days to get sick too. I had hoped maybe it pass her by, but alas no. And it had to happen after all that trouble at school too. The principal even call to see why my daughter wasn't at school today, as long as it was something legitament he was okay with her being out. But the good news is that she doesn't seem as bad as my husband and myself were......Can you say projectile vomiting?(Us not her.)

I wonder why it's called the stomach flu? Why not the vomit flu? Or the going at both ends flu? Or your gonna feel so bad you want to curl-up until it's over flu? Or how about things are coming out of me that smells really bad flu? Or even get out of the bathroom, or your gonna be sorry you were in my way flu?

2 comments:

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Gar,

Yes, I just checked it out! That's nice! I did noticed a few typo's, but that my fault, as I really shouldn't type so late at night. I hope the people that read my review will want to go find P.C. hodgell's books, as she is not a well know writer, but well worth the search.

And thank you for the consern, my daughter is much better, and will return to school tomorrow. It's a nasty bug, and a lot of people here seem to be getting it, and the funny thing is it's worse on adults then on children.

Lady Jan

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Gar,

Oh yes, I know where Snelling is, it is on the way to lake Don Pedro. And one of my great-uncles lived there until his death over 30 years ago. At that time he ran the local sandwich, and bait shop in Snelling. I think he was on my Grandmom's side, and I think his last name was Daugherty.

I also remember the park that's there. My daughter and her class and I, visited it about two years ago when I was helping with a field trip to Columbia.

And Merced is just 90 miles north of Madera were I live now, and grew up.

Small world Huh?

Eating three pieces of fruit every day, is very healthy thing to do. Good for you! We were making smothies from the oranges, that come from trees that grown just out beside our house. But we stopped because we got the stomach flu, and didn't want them anymore. I was just thinking we should start eating them again, though we did get some bananas reciently and have been enjoying them.

Lady Jan