Friday, October 21, 2005

Thursday's threesomes, but I'm a day late!

I got thses from Dan at his blog the back porch-- http://www.othersideofglenroad.org/backporch/
Onesome:
How many people live in my area?
According to http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06/06039.html
In my home town of Madera Ca. the is population is 50.043 as of 2004.
In the country of Madera Ca. the is population is 138,951 as of 2004.
Our elevation is 275 feet, and we're located in the exact center of California.

Twosome:
Do you use the library system where you live?. . . . .Or are you one of those people that have to own your books? And do you use the net for some things?
I'm afraid of of the later camp with the books. I use to go to the Madera library alot but was disappointed because a great deal of the books where really old. So when I was able to buy my own books, through book clubs and the like--I did! And I prefer a hard backs, not only do they last longer than the paper backs, but you can't beat the solid feeling you get when you hold a hard back in your hands.
Are you kidding isn't every body on the internet? Unless you live in the dark ages! Which I did until a year and a half ago then I finally got on line! I do enjoying using the internet, a lot! And I now have my own blog too which I have had now for a little over a year, which is what you are reading now. Yay!

Threesome:
Hey, what system do you use to store/keep track of your books music whatev er. Is it that tends to out live it's living area? Do you alphabetize?. . .Sort by color? . . .genre?
I have a lot of book cases. One for my fansy books which I have a lot of, another one for my research books, and another one or two for everything else. Also my daughter has her own, which is bigger than she is, and my husband has one which is small than he is.
My cds are in a turn able storage system, that has labels for every section on it. Old rock, easy listening, my daughters, my husbands, my own; cletic, Irish, classical, and some stuff I liked as a kid but couldn't afford until now.

No comments: