Friday, June 02, 2006

Lady Jan's Daughter's Last Day of School!


My daughter had her last day of school, yesterday!
She got a pizza party, and a teacher sanctioned water balloon fight!
I didn't know why she had to go the day after she got her eighth grade diploma in her hot little hands, but it was good that she went.
Because when they had filed into the cafeteria for the last award ceremony of the year, and she got an award too!
She finally got on the honor roll!
Do you know how long I have been waiting for this?
.
Years!
.
And she finally got her grades up enough to be on the honor roll, and school is over!
I just want to know one thing!
.
Where my bumper sticker!

8 comments:

ipodmomma said...

fantastic!!! she must be so pleased, and you too... :)))

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Ipodmomma,

Yes, we are very happy that she got this award! About time too!
And I'm gonna look for a frame tomorrow!

Janice~

Granny said...

Wahoo!!

Rochelle came in with Silver Honor Roll for the year. It's for a B average. Not too shabby for special ed.

Two posts up on granny. Both kind of short (for me).

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Ann,

Yay! Congrats to your Rochell! That's great!

I've already visted and posted on Granny.

Thanks for dropping by.
Your Lady Jan~

ipodmomma said...

yes indeed, where is that bumper sticker?

Teddy got one from the year she was in Wisconsin... it's around here somewhere....

have a lovely weekend!

Merle said...

Hi Janice ~~ Congratulations to Sarah and to you. Great to get an award.
Thank you for your nice comments on my blog, and glad you like the jokes.
Take care, Merle.

Sarah Elaine said...

Congrats! A proud mamma you should be!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi There!

Thank you everyone, for the sweet comment and the congradulations on my daughter's award. I already got my frame and the award is now hanging on the wall, my daughter's bedroom wall, but on the wall never-the-less.

I still don't have my bumper sticker, but my daughter's says I can purches one. Purches one? I thought those came free!

Oh well!

Your Lady Jan~