Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"D" day is tomorrow!!!

I have "The" dentist appointment tomorrow for my crown prep. and I have been nervous all day today.

I finally calmed down a bit when I sat down and read a book written by a friend of mine Brenda Weaver called Dragon Lord of Kells. That was a good way to while away a couple of hours.


Then at dinner time when I was cooking I took my time and made everything from scratch so I didn't have to think about anything but food prep. It was just steak, potatoes, carrots gravy (that was from a mix, okay not everything was from scatch), and some diced bell peppers and garlic to pour over the meat.

It come out pretty good, and there is plenty potatoes leftover so I can something soft to eat tomorrow after the dental work.

Ooh, I don't want to think about it.

No comments: