Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lady Jan Says--March went out like a Lion too!

Well now I know the answer to my question: March came in like a lion will it leave like a lion too? And Yes it did!

And April shower bring May flowers! And May is the month of my birth!

SO it's all good! Exempt there is such a thing like too much rain!

Don't get me wrong I love the rain, but this is ridiculous! Check the link in the title and it'll take you to the article that explains the rain here in California! Wow! Have we hit the mother load with the amount of rain! I think we have caught up and even pulled ahead of the amount of water we are suppose to have. We're an arid state and we get the drought situations really too often for the amount of people who keep moving here.

The there are the
Levees in Merced that broke and flooded everything! And there's a chance that it could happen here in Madera too. H-mm where did I put my wading boots?

And to all my flu watchers--I am feeling much better, I have just a little residue from the flu; coughing and have a stuffy nose and I am still tired. But I figure a few more days of rest and I'll be all better, and so will my daughter. My daughter went back to school on Monday, so now she has all the make-up for last week. But that's okay because she has all next week which is Easter break to make it all up.

3 comments:

ipodmomma said...

glad to hear you're getting better. and yeah, what is it with the rain there????

well, you all will have very lovely gardens, that's for sure! :)))

megz_mum said...

Thank you for the links, makes it very easy to find the relevant stories!
I hope it stops soon, too much rain is just as problematic as not enough!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Ipodmomma,

Thank you I do feel better, and I have no idea it's kinda wierd and bad because we are not set up to handle this much rain. I'm hoping for lots of flowers too.

Hi Megz_mum,

Your welcome, I hope it stops soon too. I agree and when we have too much it just runs off and dosen't do us any good at all.

Your Lady Jan~