Monday, May 21, 2007

Lady Jan asks, "Only two weeks of school left?"

Ony two weeks of school left? How did that happen?

I know I have been working realy hard on my book, but really how did I miss all these past few months?

Next week my daughter will only have three days, and Monday is a holiday--Memorial day.

My mom called this morning and told me she already put the flowers on the graves. I meant to go with her, and I missed that too?

Where did the time go?

And today something weird happened I thought I saw my old dog Mitzi.

I know it's impossible, but I saw her move out of her bed (that's not there anymore), and hurry across the floor like she use to do when it was time for me to take her out side.

I looked quickly over but there wasn't anything there. My heart beat hard and I kept looking around, and thought what was that?

I sure hope that sort of thing stops--it's making me jumpy.

4 comments:

Turtle Guy said...

Um... two weeks to the mid-term exam, me thinks!

Lee said...

Thinking you've seen a pet that is no longer with you happens, Janice. It's happened to me often and I even remember the first it ever happened. I was about eight years old, if that.

Don't let it dismay you. :)

You're so right...this year is flying by all too quickly.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Dave,

Mid terms for you? Next week it's finals for my daughter, and she has been studying a lot so I hope she does well.

Hi Lee,

It must have frightened you as a child?

It made me jump, and the day after that I heard her bark to be let in, both while I was wide awake and in the middle of the day.

Is it a habbit that I expect to see her? After all she has been with me for 20 years.

Your Lady Jan~

Merle said...

Hi Janice ~~I hope you have had a good holiday weekend for your Memorial Day. Thanks for your comment, glad you liked the redneck joke.
Please wish your Mother a very Happy Birthday. I hope she has a wonderful day. Take car, Love, Merle.