Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy May Day--Belatedly




Happy May day!

I'm a day late on this, because my daughter was hogging the phone line on her lap top computer, and doing her own stuff on the internet until late.
~
Do you know what also goes good with flowers?
Chocolate!
Unfortunately the Hersey's chocolate plant in
Modesto California is closing, and there moving the plant to Mexico.
Great! Just just great!
I just hope they don't use the water down there!
They have stuff in there water that really you don't want to know about--trust me you don't!
Sob sob!
I don't think I'll ever look at a Hersey's chocolate bar the same way again
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now on to a more serious note:
I would like everyone reading this to
say a prayer, or send a good thought,
or leave a message of encouragement
It saddens me to say this but
Her daughter Carol is very near the end.

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Janice.Ithink ill stay away from those chocolates. Daughter has to get her school work done. im on my way to visit Anne

Gwen said...

Hi Janice.
That is also the end of chocolates
for me too,every time I'll think of
"Mexico"Stay Well I tried Ann but could not get on her blog.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Jeanette,

I'm going to read where my next chocolate was made just to be on the safe side.

Hi Gwen,

It does make one hesitate dosen't it?

Thank you both for leaving a commnet, and please leave one on Ann's blog too Carol has passed.

Your Lady Jan~

Granny said...

Jan, thanks. I hadn't seen the post or your last comment until just now.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Ann,

Hang in there, we're all there for you.

Janice~