Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Lady Jan on we had our first frost of the season


Our California seasons don't always match other states, while the east cost was hit by hurricane after hurricane, we were having one of most mild falls on record. All day every day 70 degrees. Forget sending your child to school in a jacket, put them in shorts instead!

Then finally it happened!

The temps dropped and it became. . . Fall!

Last Sunday night early Monday morning we finally got it!

Our first frost!

hence the picture.

After I dropped my husband off at work I ran around the out side of my house with my camera, to take this shot. Then later after getting my daughter up, I had to convince her it was actually cold enough for a coat to school!

2 comments:

Tina said...

That photo is beautiful, Jan!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Tina,

Thank you very much!

I do enjoy taking pictures, and it's very nice when someone likes my work.

Later,
Your Lady Jan