Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Lady Jan's daughter has changed professions

My daughter has changed professions. She hasn't even graduated from the eighth grade yet, but she has changed her mind and changed professions.

It's that eternal question that adults are always asking children "What are you going to be when you grow up?" My daughter had wanted to be a veterinarian, but that was before she found out you have to operate on animals, and sew them up afterwards.

Oops! I guess I never explained about the surgery, and the stitching-up, and the shots etc. But then again we are always watching those animal show, and animal rescue. So I thought she already knew.

She had a dream that click all the information in place for her!

Her dream was about a cat that needed her help!:
"Dr. Sarah," they tell her, "your this cats only hope! You must stitch up this cats butt, or it will die! Only you can do this Dr. Sarah! Will you help this poor unfortunate cat?"
"Huh? I don't think so!" Sarah answers.
"But Dr. Sarah if you don't stitch up this cats butt it will die!"
"That's okay! It can just die! I'm outa here--bye!" And so exits the former Dr. Sarah-to-be.

Oh well, there is always another profession!

Now she want to own a restaurant and call it "the Cats Meow!"

Yes, sigh, cats again.

No comments: