Thursday, November 04, 2004

Post Voting Blaaass!

Well, Bush won again! If anyone was surprised by this please raise your hand!
I just hope that he doesn't start WWIII!
I have a friend who's son just joined up! I hope he doesn't come home in a pine box!

I love my country, at events where they play our national anthem, and I have my hand over my heart, and my head is high with great dignity.
My Dad told me all of his life(he's gone now), "This here, is the greatest country on the planet! People are dying--just to get here! Be proud of who you are! And be proud of being an American!" I believed him and still do!

Long live America! Long live liberty!

I just hope Bush doesn't take our liberty away from us, because he's trying to protect the 'public' from 'terrorism'!

And that's all I got to say on the matter!



No comments: