I got this award from Merle, thank you Merle for believing in my honesty which I value highly.
I'm suppose to name five honest things about myself:
- I'm a terrible liar so I don't lie.
- I'm blunt. I always tell the truth even if it hurts the other person. Of course it doesn't always go over well, but since I'm older I am learning tact and than means some times I don't say so much when I don't like something, lol.
- I'm not a natural red head, it's Feria No. 74 copper red.
- I'm overweight, but I'm say by how much because even I don't know, I refuse to step on the scales.
- I have a learning disability and English was my worst subject in school. Yet today I proudly proclaiming myself to be a writer, because I want you all to know that with due diligence you can over come almost any obstacle. I know because I have.
Way to go Gledwood, keep up the hard work.