Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday's Thirteen: Halloween




Here's what we'll be doing this Halloween:

  1. Getting B-day cake for my husband; he's B-day is the 29th just a couple of days earlier. This year he turned the big five-o, and here will be a tombstone on his cake. I can't pass that little dig up can I?


  2. Getting treats.


  3. Getting snacks.


  4. I've already rented the entire series of Chucky movies for my daughter's horror marathon/sleepover. So if you wanted to watch one of those your too late, Baw-hahahah.


  5. I'm buying lots of different kinds of soda for my daughter's fiends I mean friends.


  6. Pizza; what's a all night horror movie marathon with out pizza?


  7. Popcorn; after all there will be movies being watched.


  8. Salad; some of my daughter's friends requested salad. Salad on Halloween? Teenage girls I tell ya.


  9. Candy apples; there is something to this old favorite. It makes Halloween seem more traditional.


  10. Fake webbing.


  11. Fake spiders; what's Halloween with all that fake stuff I tell ya?


  12. A spooky door bell that plays scary organ music, and shouts beware at you. I going to print us signs that say, "For God's sake don't touch the button." Because when you see that you just gotta.


  13. Black light; I had to go to three stores, but I was finally able to find a black light bulb that actually had the wattage to eerily illuminate my daughter's bedroom, just enough to satisfy her.


Happy Halloween, Baw-wa-hahhahahahha!


Cough cough, that laugh hurts the throat.

4 comments:

Paige Tyler said...

Sounds like some spooky stuff you got there! Have fun!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetyletheauthor.com

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Paige,

Thank you we are sure gonna try.

Janice~

megz_mum said...

Hi there Janice - sounds like those girls are going to have a ball!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Mum,

Since it is now the day after Halloween I can tell you they did. Everyone showed up, though two girls came late and had to leave early. My daughter did have two that spent the night.

The only hitch was one of the chucky movies was too badly scratched to play.

Janice~