Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Graveyard . . . . Shift


The name Graveyard shift, especially this time of the year, congers up images of ghosties and ghoulies and things that go bump in the night.
.
But in this case it also the work shift my husband is on.
.
He still working the night shift or graveyard shift at the local winery here in town. He is the night foreman and that carries a lot of responsibilities.
.
But my husband has one thing on his mind when he come home.
.
You see . . . after working all night long he really hates to sleep alone.
.
I will lay back down with him for a little while, but not all day long.


But don't worry, the cats have it covered. ;)

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

G'day Janice. Late night shift is also known as the Graveyard shift here ..and the late flights are called Redeyes.In winter I dont mind going back to bed after brekky but not summer..

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Jeanette,

Same here.

I know what you mean when I get overheated I've got to get up.

Take care,

Janice~