Thursday, April 03, 2008

Meme thursday

  1. Nicknames? Jan, and please never call me Janet for some reason I just don't like it.
  2. Eye colour? green or hazel green.
  3. Place of birth? Madera CA in the good old US of A.
  4. Favourite food? God do I have one? I like a lot of foods, Chinese, Mexican, American, Italian, seafood. *drool* so many to choose from. Gees, no wonder I'm heavy.
  5. Where have you been overseas? Nope. Never. Would like to some day.
  6. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes of course. Isn't it a part of life that the one's you love the most almost always have the power to make you weep?
  7. Been in a car accident? Yes two actually and I walked away from both. Though it was more of a limp away from the second.
  8. Pubs or Restaurants? Restaurants. Don't drink, so don't go to pubs.
  9. Favourite day of the week? Saturday because I can sleep in and not have to take anyone anywhere that morning.
  10. Favourite item? My photos, some are irreplaceable.
  11. Favourite flower? sweet alyssum because it smell so sweet.
  12. Favourite sport to watch? Don’t have one.
  13. Favourite drink? Coke-a-cola.
  14. Favourite ice cream? Chocolate or chocolate swirl.
  15. Channel? I don’t really watch that much TV these days. I write way too much, and surf the web doing research.
  16. Favourite fast food? Don't really have one, but I usually order a chicken sandwich because a regular hamburger give me terrible heart burn.
  17. Colour of your bedroom floor? Brown carpet because that what the house came with, and the living room has a horrible gold high low.
  18. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? I passed with flying colors, actually I pass by one point with the first go through.
  19. What would you buy if you had a winning $5000 scratchy? Is that the same as the Lottery? Then I'd say I would pay off all my bills and go on vacation.
  20. What do you do most often when you are bored? Surf the net.
  21. What time is Bedtime? about one in the morning.
  22. Favourite TV show? I use to watch CSI a lot, and I still like antiques road show, (shh don't tell my husband but I can't get enough of those Keno twins.)
  23. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband and my daughter, we went to the Chinese buffet for dinner today.
  24. Ford or Holden? Um, okay I don't know what a Holden is so I'll go with a Ford. My husband and I use to own a Ford Pinto station wagon when we first got married.
  25. What are you listening to now? a semi truck just went down the road, and I just heard my daughter's light click off. Oh you mean music? None playing right now sorry.
  26. What is your Favourite colour? Blue, but I look really good in green or burgundy.
  27. Lake, ocean or river? Ocean, I love the sound of the surf and I enjoy walking in the sand.
  28. How many tattoos do you have? None. I think they're God ugly.
  29. Have you ever run out of petrol? We call it gas here, and yes enough to make sure I don't get that low again. I live out in the country, and you really don't want to have to walk way out here. Some people have really mean dogs. Yikes.
  30. Anywhere, where would you go? Right now I'm thinking of a trip to Santa Monica to visit the pier there, and then to Lancaster and Palmdale for research for my manuscript Twinheart.
  31. Time you finished this Meme? 11:29pm.

No comments: