Monday, December 11, 2006

A Meme from A to Z


Meme time again!

I got this meme from Ann

A - Available/Single? Married

B - Best Friend? No, but I do have a couple of good friends.

C - Cake or Pie? Cheese cake, H-mm or it a pie?

D - Drink Of Choice? Coke or tea.

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? A tooth brush,a hair brush, and does my new key board count?

F - Favorite Color? Blue but I wear a lot of green.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Worms

H - Hair Style? Long, I usually keep it shoulder length, but I haven't been getting it cut for a while now so it's all grown out.

I - Indulgence? Sleeping in, and eating chocolate.

J - January Or February? Neither I like it in spring and fall.

K - Kids & Their Names? I have one daughter named Sarah.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? A Good book, and the Internet.

M - Marriage Date? Dec. 21, 1979 almost 27 years now.

N- Number Of Siblings? one brother and one sister.

O - Oranges Or Apples? apples

P - Phobias/Fears? Acrophobia, and add to that a good case of Vertigo to go with it. I'm spinning, weee!

Q - Favorite Quote? There's two I like:

May those who love , love us.
And those that don't love us.
May God turn there hearts: And if he doesn't turn
their hearts.
May he turn their ankles.
So we'll know who
they are from their
limping.
an old Gaelic blessing


May the light always find you,
on a dreary day.
When you need to be home,
may you find your way.
May you always have courage
to take a chance.
And never find frogs
in your underpants.
old Scandinavian blessing
R - Reason to Smile - My daughter and her sat she calls stupid, and Merle's and Gwen's jokes

S - Season? Fall and spring

T - Tag Three People? Who ever is reading this tag your it!

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I was a blond for a day when I was 35 or so, then I couldn't get back to being a red head fast enough.

V - Vegetable you don't like? Is there such a thing?

W - Worst Habit? My favorite hobby Procrastination!

X - X-rays You've Had? Teeth mostly, a chiropractor once took one of my whole spine (I have a chronic bad back), and I had my head X-ray ed and they didn't find anything.

Y - Your Favorite Food? recently it's been sushi but also Chinese, and I also like Mexican, and some Italian.

Z - Zodiac Sign? Taurus all my signs are Earth signs. ;)

No comments: