Thursday, October 21, 2004

Lady Jan's first blog

Hi, I'm new to the blog's, so pardon me if I am too silly, or don't get this right!

I chose the name; Lady Jan for my blog name for two reasons; one I couldn't think of anything else, and Jan's my nick-name, and two I like to go to Renaissance festivals, hense the Lady part. And yeah, I got a costume and everything!

The reason I desided to get a blog was to practise my writing. And it is a good way for me to get my practise in-since I have problems with my hands, and I can type easier then I can write long hand.

In the future I intend to write-in or is it blog-in? About I guess-just about anything, and even my stories, that I will be working on in the near future.

Because this is a learning curve for me and I need feed back on my writing; I will welcome, any and all comments that anyone cares to make.

But please no profanity!

I appreciate good values, in the comments and in the laungage that's used.

After all I am a Lady!



No comments: