Monday, August 24, 2015

Blinded by the Light



Hubby was so proud of himself. He spend $160.00 on new light bulbs, since our PG&E was high, to save money.

After he installed the new bulbs, he takes us into the bathroom and said look what I did, then he turns the light on instantly searing our eyeballs.

SIL stumbles out of the room. "Jesus. I think I now know what Moses saw on the mountain."

My eyes had a blurry spot on them for an hour.

I couldn't write and had to do something else for a while until they cleared up.

 "Oh, and good for you, dear. Good work," I said while I keep my eyes cast down so I don't go blind.

2 comments:

Lee said...

I, too, switched over to the LED light bulbs...over a year ago now...I thought it was the new coming and reached for my sun glasses! I know how you felt! lol

My desk light drives me insane. It's like a white ball of fire!! I've had to move it out of eye line.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Lee,

Yes, they are OMG bright. My daughter has her own bathroom that she share with her husband and she said, "I thought I had this bathroom clean--" Looks around, "I guess not." Every speck was alight and had its own shadow.

Janice~