Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Mood



Hubby was certainly in the Christmas mood, which is good because I haven't been. 

Our daughter had dragged in the tree and the box of old ornaments. 

After our daughter set up and decorated the tree, hubby went through the old Christmas ornaments,tossing out the old broken ones and cleaning the keepers.

He then took me Christmas shopping, and when we came home he wrapped the presents himself. 


Then we went back out so he could buy me a special gift. 


I had to come and okay the gift since it was for me. *sigh*

2 comments:

Lee said...

I'm finding it very difficult to get into the Christmas spirit this year...maybe I should get into some spirits and I might then find the Christmas spirit...if you know what I mean.

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Janice. And may 2015 be kind to us all. Best Wishes from Down Under. :)

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Lee,

I know what you mean. :)

Thank you and Marry Christmas to you too.

Janice~