Monday, March 25, 2013

Swallowing Cinnamon


A new Yahoo trend is to swallow a spoon full of dry cinnamon in front of a camera and post it.

Kids don't do this, or dare anyone to do this. It's dangerous.

Dry cinnamon is strong, bitter and because it's a powder it can be accidentally inhaled. One girl inhaled some and her lungs collapsed. She nearly died.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Some stupid, brainless ideas go around, don't they? All started off by some stupid, brainless idiot!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Lee,

One of my daughter's friends posted a video on Facebook with someone doing this. Saying, watch this, it's so funny.

That's how it starts.

I hate this kind of thing. It scares me that young people will do this sort of brainless stunt and get hurt or killed.

Janice~