Friday, December 21, 2012

End Of The World?

Drawing by Janice Seagraves

Turns out that the last little drawing on the Mayan calendar was broken off. So we really don't know what the Mayans intended for this day.

 I think the part that broke off was the reset button, although it could also have read, turn over and start new calendar on this date.

 So, if today is the last day on Earth. How's it going for you so far?

 For me, it's pretty boring. I'm not seeing any zombies or horsemen. Since it's mine and my husband's anniversary, we are going out for dinner and a movie.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Well, I'm still here...and apparently, so are you, Janice. Sigh! Now I've got to drink all that wine I bought, just in case, by the case!

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Lee,

What did you buy the wine for, the horsemen?

Janice~