I went on a country drive for my birthday. Here's some photos I took along the way.
1. We're on our way to Hensley Lake. In this photo you can see it's going to rain soon, and you also get a look at my little dashboard Kitties my hubby bought for me.
2. We live in a very dry arid area, but this is also farm country. Here you can see the "Happy Cows."
3. More of our grass land and storm clouds.
4. Something blooming along side of the road.
5. We finally made it to Hensley Lake. Waters still a bit low though.
6. We stopped at Look Out Point, but the wind had gotten up. My daughter and I nearly froze our butts off, trying to get a couple of pictures before we hurried back to the car.
7. My hubby posed for a photo.
8. Look closely and you can see the dam. The name of the dam is Hidden dam.
9. A blooming bush. I don't know what they're call but there were several of them close to the road.
10. I saw a spotted a abandoned house with a balancing rock in the foreground.
11. Above the lake is this lovely river that runs into it, but I forget to get the name of it. *slaps head*
All that's left is two wet spots on the middle rock (if you look very closely you can see them).