Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Thursday's Thirteen: Dealing with life's Burdens
Thirteen; Dealing with Life's Burdens.
I got these from Merle and she got them from her cousin Bill.
Thank you Merle and Bill
1. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
2. Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
3. Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
4. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
5. If you lend a friend $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
6. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because you won't have a leg to stand on.
7. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
8. Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
9. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
10. Birthdays are good for you. The more you have the longer you live.
11. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
12. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
13. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.