- Getting B-day cake for my husband; he's B-day is the 29th just a couple of days earlier. This year he turned the big five-o, and here will be a tombstone on his cake. I can't pass that little dig up can I?
- Getting treats.
- Getting snacks.
- I've already rented the entire series of Chucky movies for my daughter's horror marathon/sleepover. So if you wanted to watch one of those your too late, Baw-hahahah.
- I'm buying lots of different kinds of soda for my daughter's fiends I mean friends.
- Pizza; what's a all night horror movie marathon with out pizza?
- Popcorn; after all there will be movies being watched.
- Salad; some of my daughter's friends requested salad. Salad on Halloween? Teenage girls I tell ya.
- Candy apples; there is something to this old favorite. It makes Halloween seem more traditional.
- Fake webbing.
- Fake spiders; what's Halloween with all that fake stuff I tell ya?
- A spooky door bell that plays scary organ music, and shouts beware at you. I going to print us signs that say, "For God's sake don't touch the button." Because when you see that you just gotta.
- Black light; I had to go to three stores, but I was finally able to find a black light bulb that actually had the wattage to eerily illuminate my daughter's bedroom, just enough to satisfy her.
Happy Halloween, Baw-wa-hahhahahahha!
Cough cough, that laugh hurts the throat.