Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thursday's Thirteen: what I learned from my cat

I'm getting this off kind of late today mostly because I'm distracted tomorrow I have my uncles wake to go too. I ran around yesterday trying to make sure my car was ready to take the three hour trip to Sacramento.

Today I have thirteen things I learned from my cat:
What? You learned something from me?

1) If you have an itch, scratch it.
2) Listen to your body and lay down when you're feeling tired.
3) If you don't get what you want, just whine a little bit, and you can get anything.
4) Why do something yourself when you can get someone else to do it for you.
5) There's always time for a little cat nap.
6) Always find a good patch of sun to nap in. Nap often.
7) When in trouble, just purr and look cute.
8) Life is hard, and then you nap.
9) Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
10) When in doubt, cop an attitude.
11) Climb your way to the top; that's why the curtains are there.
12) Variety is the spice of life. One day, ignore people; the next day, annoy them, and play with them when they're busy.
13) Always give generously; a bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care".

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Good stuff! lol

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Kristen,

I'm glad you enjoyed my list.

Janice~