Saturday, March 19, 2005

Lady Jan's fan-fiction dream

I must be sitting up too many late nights reading fan-fiction, because I had this dream:

I was in the great hall at Hogwarts, and there was these really large hairy gray wolves attacking! The teachers were firing off bolts of energy from their wands, and the students were hinding behind over-turned furniture; tables and chairs.

I swept Hermimey, Ron, and yes even Harry Potter himself behind me, as I shot ice out of my right palm by yelling "freeze!" Yes freeze, not freeza or what ever the Latin word for freeze is. I froze the wolves into blocks of ice, on my left side and then on my right! In my left hand was a wand, that I was not using.

I then pointed toward the door way with my right hand--palm out, and said, "door way freeze and block!"

The entire great door way, which the door had been knocked down earlier by the wolves, filled from top to bottom with a solid chunk of ice. That seemed to get everyone in the building attention!

The teachers cleaned up the remaining woves, then turned and staired at me.

Then Snape grabbed my left wrist and yanked my wand out of my hand, the one that I hadn't been using. "What is this? It's a stick!" He said with disgust, then he looked at me "Just who are you?"

"I am," I said standind straight and tall.

"Lady Jan!"

No comments: