Thursday, November 14, 2013

Meme

I haven't done a Meme in years. So here it goes.

Trinity Blacio told me my number is 9.

 I have to post 9 things about me you might not know.

1. I've dyed my hair red since I was thirty-one because I was going gray that young.

2. Since I was little I hated to go to sleep. Even now, I'll start a project late as midnight so that won't be done until 2 or 3 in the morning.

3. I've had insomnia since I was a baby. No really. It's true. Our family doctor used to prescribe a sleeping medicine to put in my bottle.

4. I've dreamed all the stories I write, except for some of the short stories.

5. I'm a trained artist.

6. Matrix Crystal Hunters and Matrix Crystal Christmas have some of my artwork.

7. I didn't get to finish college.

8. I used to have sky blue eyes, then when I was seven, my eyes turned first brown and then finally green.

9. Last one. I have hobbit feet. Feet me something salty and I could play a hobbit with out their rubber feet.

3 comments:

Lee said...

How very interesting!

There is a cure to your insomnia, Janice. Think about all the stories you will dream about and then write into book form...start sleeping!

Just imagine if you went to sleep around 9.30 pm and didn't wake again until 6 am...how many stories you will have!! ;)

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Lee,

Oh, I know. If I can just sleep long enough to dream, I'll have more story ideas and I can write more.

Janice~

Joy said...

I too am not much of a sleeper. I read that Creative/high IQ's always have trouble sleeping cause our Brains don't shut off. They also say we die sooner. That's Funny cause in MY family those of us who slept only 4 to 5 hours a night lived well into our 80's! Except me, I am not there for a while now.