Friday, August 16, 2013

Lost Kitty Found

Happy news.

My daughter heard what she thought was a kitten some how stuck in my landlords barn that's located behind our house. She tried to contract our landlord for the last two days. He and his wife were out of town and just got back a little while ago.

They showed up. "Kitty rescue, here to help," the wife said.

 Then the landlord opened the barn and he and his wife helped my daughter look for the kitty.

Turned out it was my daughter's missing cat, Freya.

She home, safe and sound but very thin after her adventure.


2 comments:

Lee said...

Ahhhh...I love happy endings. :)

It won't take long for Freya to fatten up.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Lee,

The poor thing is very thin, but she's had several good meals since she's been home so we hope she'll fill out soon.

Janice~