Look closely for the orbs
As I written in my bio, I live in a hundred year old haunted house. I’ve had a lot of questions about our house and the hauntings. So here are thirteen creepy things that happened in my home.
1. I’ve heard a little girl crying when I washed my hands in the bathroom. Which in itself isn’t anything unusual, but we live two miles out of town in the middle of what was a grape vineyard but is now an almond orchard, and we have no close neighbors. I’ve lived here for twenty years and heard the same child sobbing. Reason would dictate that if this was a child, it would be grown up by now.
2. When my daughter was a baby and would sleep with us, I would feel the bed dip like someone was sitting on it. I’d open my eyes to see if my husband was there putting on his shoes, but the baby and I were alone.
3. I, my husband and my daughter have seen a little girl ghost at different times and places in the house. One time while my daughter was sleeping with me, she screamed in the middle of the night. I jerked awake and turned over, that’s when I saw the little girl ghost sitting on my bed on the far side of my daughter, staring at me. Then she faded away.
4. When my daughter was little about three or four, she had an invisible friend named Jenifer or Jenny, which I later realized was our ghost girl.
5. I’ve heard a scary voice saying my name.
6. I’ve been woken up by the sound of my bedroom door being opened and when I got up, it was closed.
7. We’ve seen orbs. Mostly green ones and blue ones. I saw one in the bathroom and followed it into my daughter’s room, where it landed on the foot of her bed and disappeared.
8. When my husband worked nights sometimes I would see something under the fitted sheet moving back and forth. I thought maybe a mouse got into the mattress. My husband and I flipped the mattress over and I couldn’t find any mouse holes, so I have no idea what that was.
9. I’ve been woken up by a child singing the song called the Lilac Tree.
10. I’ve been woken up by the smell of brownies and thought my daughter was baking. I got up to go into the kitchen and no one was cooking. Boy was I disappointed.
11. One time when I overslept, I heard someone walking around my bed and a voice saying, “Come on, honey, it’s time to get up.”
12. A couple of nights ago my daughter told me one of her friends that spend the night and heard the bathroom door creak open and the sound of whispering. The friend asked my daughter if her parents were up. My daughter said no, then went and checked the bathroom. No was there.
13. Last night when I just laid down to go to sleep, I felt someone tuck in the tag on my pajamas top. My bedroom door was closed and hubby was working the graveyard shift and my daughter was staying the night at a friend’s house. I was alone.
Or was I?
My hubby inhaled a ghost