Tuesday, November 29, 2011
I did my day on Romance Books "R" Us and wrote about my muse getting drunk on eggnog.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Anne Inez McCaffrey, author of sci-fi and fantasy, best known for her "Dragonriders of Pern" series, died Monday at her home in Ireland at the age of 85.
Publishers, Random House, announced that McCaffrey died shortly after suffering a stroke on Nov. 21 at her home.
McCaffrey published nearly 100 books mainly on fiction, including the Dragon Rider of Pern series. She was born on April 1, 1926, in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
So sad, I really like her books too.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Thursday, November 17, 2011
I'm doing the Nanowrimo and these are thirteen things that things that are sabotages my writing.
- I'm hungry, I think that candy in the candy bowl is calling my name.
- I'm thirsty, I think I have one soda left way in the back of the fridge.
- I need to use the bathroom, even though it's the tenth time in the last hour.
- I want to pet the cat she seem lonely; "Here kitty-kitty. Ow, don't bite me."
- My daughter friend came over, I get to have girl talk which will waste another hour or two.
- Is it lunch or dinner time yet? Did some one email me?
- It has been two hours since the last time I checked.
- Is that show I want to watch on? I better check.
- I'm cold I better get a sweater on. Ooh, better yet I'll change into pajamas, even though its only seven o'clock in the afternoon.
- Did I hear the UPS truck outside? I think my package I ordered from cafepress is due.
- Time to update my word count for the third time in the last hour.
- I better check what's going on in the nano forums.
- Hey, I better do my Thursday's thirteen!
Are you doing the Nanowrimo? If you are how are you doing?